Welcome to My Workshop


Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Bien Venue, Welcome, Benvindo!!

My workshop is an effort to collect and document the works of Art I and close members of my family have produced over the years and share them with you : visitors of my blog!!!

If you are the proud owner of one of my works of art that does not yet feature on this blog please send me a note and a pic of this work of art so that I can add it to the display.

Some of the works that will be posted are offered for sale. If you are interested please send me a note so that a personal viewing of the particular piece/s can be arranged

I do hope you enjoy your visit. Please ensure you view all the postings on the blog and don't forget to leave a comment before you log out.

Many thanks for passing by!!

AmeR

Friday, September 11, 2009

Family Members Works of Art


Location: Broumana, Lebanon
Subject: Still Life - Flowers
Surface: Trated Paper
Medium: Water Color
Painter: Genna Daya
Work finished: Summer 2008
Dimensions : x
Availability: Not For Sale - Collection of the Painter.



Location: Dubai, UAE

Subject: Still Life - Sea Shell
Surface: Treated Paper
Medium: Pencil
Painter: Genna Daya
Work finished: Autumn 2009
Dimensions : x
Availability: Not For Sale - Collection of the Painter.



No comments:

Post a Comment